Here’s a stunning countryside vacation in a converted pepper mill in France. The cylindrical stone cottage features three floors connected by a spiraling staircase.
On the ground level is a kitchenette and dining area, in the center there’s a living space, and the top floor houses the bedroom.
There’s a lovely terrace off the front as well. Book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Gorgeous Round Stone Mill Vacation in France
You walk into the beautiful kitchen area.
Spiral stairs take you to the next level.
Here’s the living area with a couch and TV.
Little window peeks outside.
On the front terrace surrounded by trees.
Third floor bathroom.
There’s a shower and toilet.
A beautiful double bed under the wooden ceiling.
Has almost a Rapunzel-like feel!
Would you vacation here?
- Renovated Pepper Mill with beautiful services
- In the heart of the Agenaise countryside
- Ground floor an equipped kitchen
- 1st floor a living area with TV
- 2nd floor a bedroom with shower and toilet
- Stone House Studio at June Farms in New York
- Old Smock Windmill Cottage
- Whimsical Silo Cottage Video Tour
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022