The lovely THOW has both downstairs and upstairs decks, each offering stunning views of the surrounding dessert and mountains. It sits at Sandy Valley Ranch, where there are rodeos, horseback riding lessons, and more. Inside the tiny home you’ll find a cozy couch area, a fully-stocked kitchen with everything but an oven, and a bathroom complete with an RV-style flushing toilet.
Enjoy as Scott & Ashley take you on a tour of this gem!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mountain Views From The Peacock Tiny House Balcony
Here’s the bench-style couch that folds into a bed.
Indoor eating area or office space with a large window.
Make coffee and stovetop meals in the lovely kitchen.
The stairs to the loft have good railings for safety.
Wow. Just look at the views.
Comfortable chairs up on the roof.
Notice the Peacock stained glass window in the back.
Spice rack with the basics.
How awesome is this sink?
RV-style flush toilet.
VIDEO: Airbnb Full Tour Tiny House in the Desert
VIDEO: Las Vegas Vlog – Things to do in Vegas & Boulder
- Queen loft bedroom
- Couch pulls out into full bed
- Kitchen with stove top and convection oven
- Mini fridge
- Shower stall
- Flushing toilet (RV-style)
- Amazing roof-top balcony with mountain views
- $10 pet fee (pets allowed)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner available at Ranch House for purchase upon request
- Peacock Tiny House with Rooftop Deck Built by Old Hippie Tiny Homes
- Tiny House on a Farm in Corbett, Oregon
- 1904 Rustic/Vintage Tiny House with Loft Balcony
Our big thanks to Scott & Ashley for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses