Pamela had just finished renovating her spacious California home with four bedrooms and two baths when she got the idea that tiny living would allow for a more affordable lifestyle that would free up cash so she could travel more and “buy nicer things.” Her friends and family were definitely suspicious, but after a “trial run” of living in 900 square feet, Pamela felt like she was ready to downsize even more.
In her interview with Tiny Home Tours, Pamela shares the ups and downs in terms of parting with your stuff and learning to live with much less. Her park model, located at Village Farm Tiny Homes in Austin, has been impeccably decorated and has all the comforts of a bigger home on a smaller scale. Go check it out below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Living at Village Farm Tiny Homes in Austin
Yes, those are her dad’s deer heads on the wall.
She has a washer/dryer & dishwasher!
VIDEO: Her Adorable 399 SqFt Tiny House
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm
- The Cathouse by Movable Roots: Check Out This Layout!
- Movable Roots Lindstrom Model With Murphy Bed
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Half-Acre Pocket Neighborhood with Tiny Homes - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021