This is a three-month-old Oregon Tiny House on one acre of land
for sale that has sold.
The owners are motivated to sell within the month because of an upcoming move, and will sell the house and land together, or separately. It includes beveled cedar siding, pine tongue and groove walls, a fully-functional kitchen, bathroom and loft bedroom. Enjoy the full tour below and if you’re interested, contact the sellers using the information at the bottom of this page.
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Oregon Tiny House on One Acre of Land (SOLD)
Video: 24 Ft. Luxury Tiny Home!
From the Owners:
We are selling our custom built Tiny Home as well as our 1 acre property the home sits on. Being sold as is with 200 amp RV connection, 70 foot gravel driveway and a gravel pad the home sits on. Price of land is $32,000 (REDUCED!) and price of Tiny Home is $60,000 (REDUCED!).
- 24ft x 8ft 6″ low bed trailer frame. Complete with 6,000lb axles and 4 x 5,000lb corner stabilizers.
- Engineered dark hand scraped hardwood flooring throughout (including lofts).
- Insulated with R21 closed cell spray foam insulation (it’s already snowed where we live and the whole house stays toasty!)
- 2 overhanging lofts (Each loft will overhang by 2ft. This will give a length of 28ft).
- 1″x 6″ beveled cedar siding finished with clear wood stain
- 5ftW x 14″D removable exterior bar for outdoor seating, that can be removed.
- Pine T&G paneling throughout home
- Custom designed ceiling and loft beams, stained dark with walnut stain
- 28″W Sliding barn door
- Dark butcher block counter tops
- Deep white cabinets with plenty of storage
- 24″ W white Magic Chef Fridge
- 24″ white deep ceramic sink
- Full sized french doors
- 24″ white Classic Unique propane cook top/oven range (my favorite kitchen feature!)
- 24″ W Midea 2.0 Cu. Ft. Washer/Dryer Combo
- Rustic exposed wall shelving in kitchen
- White single sink vanity in bathroom
- 30″ x 30″ shower with glass door and overhead rain shower fixture
- Highly preferred Natures Head Composting Toilet
- 2 FULL sized his & hers wardrobes
- Fold Down Office Space
- Fold up love seat area
- Sliding 5′ x 3′ bar window
- 5′ Long bar seating area at window
- Cubic Mini Wood Burning Stove (heats the entire home!). Comes with electric fan heater as well.
- Rare “dog walk” connecting both lofts
- Full sized bedroom loft that can fit a KING bed. Additional floor storage in sleeping loft too.
- Media loft/extra bedroom loft
- Custom rustic light fixtures throughout home (as seen in some pictures)
- Additional Recessed lighting in both lofts
- 2ft x 3ft skylight in sleeping loft
- 8 loft windows that give plenty of natural light
- Custom designed 90 degree storage staircase that leads to main sleeping loft
- Solar conduit (available for future solar instillation)
- 8 Gallon Rheem on-demand hot water heater
- 10 Gallon propane tank
- 25ft & 50 ft heated hoses
- Custom designed dog crate
- Contact Sellers: (removed); (removed)
- Contact: (removed); (removed)
Our big thanks to Danielle for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Oregon Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022
- Her Enchanting, Honey-Colored Tiny House - August 9, 2022
- 32-Foot Tiny House by Capstone Creations - August 9, 2022