This is an off-grid tiny house with solar panels, 20-gallon water storage, and it’s built on a trailer with a 2″ ball hitch.
It’s an 8’x20′ build that includes an 8×10 deck and pergola for outdoor space. It was built in 2017, is located in Beaumont, KS (near Wichita, KS), and is listed for $35,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter!
Off-Grid Tiny House With Additional Deck For $35k
With this tiny house the solar panels aren’t mounted to the roof, which is nice because if you wanted you can rotate them throughout the day for max solar gain. The 8×10 deck adds a lot of outdoor space.
Going inside, it’s a pretty basic tiny house with a kitchen, futon, bathroom, and upstairs loft.
The flip up table is nice to leave down when not in use to maximize walkthrough space.
There are tall cabinets for storing needs. Great for a wardrobe.
The french door entry adds a nice touch.
A look at the shower stall.
And the Nature’s Head composting toilet.
- Built in 2017
- Includes 8×10 deck and pergola
- Trailer has 2″ ball hitch
- Refrigerator, stove/oven combo, hot water heater, water pump
- Nature’s head composting toilet
- Propane heated
- 20-gallon water storage
- Spray foam insulation (R20 walls, R27 ceilings)
- Two-person futon
- Retractable table
- Cabinets for clothes, storage
- Two solar panels with inverter
- Seamed metal roof
- Maple veneer 1/2″
- Cedar inside
- Exterior: cedar lap siding
- $35k firm
- Located 50 miles east of Wichita, Kansas in Beaumont
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Barn at Edenwood: Romantic Little Cabin with a Hot Tub Loft - January 22, 2022
- Lightly Used Escape ONE Tiny House on Discount! - January 14, 2022
- The Emraald Van Build by Vandamme Conversions - January 14, 2022