Always wanted a cabin, but want to bring it anywhere you please? This micro cabin for sale in Pennsylvania is just 5×8 and easy to tow, letting you bring that cozy cabin feel all over the US!
While the THOW is currently set up off-grid, the builder can add electricity, shelves, or a sink to make it more livable for an additional cost.
Despite being just 40 square feet, it has a twin bed with oodles of storage, and seems surprisingly spacious inside! Learn more below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Take This Micro Cabin Anywhere! For Sale in PA
It has awesome metal roofing.
Inside feels especially cozy.
Black walnut countertop for food prep.
That mountain scene is so cool.
Look at those great storage drawers under the bed.
I would love one of these!
- Built on a 2000lb gvwr trailer
- Most SUV’s and large cars can pull it and nearly any truck can as well
- Total Exterior Dimensions: 150″ length (with trailer tongue) x 78″ width 79″ height
- Total Interior Dimensions: 90″ length x 56″ width x 57″ height
- Total tiny cabin weight is 1480lbs
- Includes live edge black walnut counter top
- $8,999 (now sold)
- Check out wildboundcabinco.com for more details!
- Contact the seller here via Tiny Home Builders marketplace listing
- Check it out directly on their website here
- Oak Cabin for a Family Vacation in the Poconos
- Fitz Roy THOW: One Floor Tiny House Design
- Nissan Micro Campervan Conversion, $40k
Our big thanks to Austin for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021
- New Hampshire Tiny House With Birch-Tree Wall Art - September 24, 2021
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life - September 23, 2021