Just four miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park in Washington sits this lovely Vista Boho tiny house built by ESCAPE. The “Nugget’s Tiny House” provides a secluded woodland vacation with all the creature comforts.
There’s a fire pit and large deck outside, and when you get inside you’ll find a studio floor plan with a queen-sized bed, couch, and fully-functional kitchen. The full bathroom has a shower/tub combo and a flush toilet. A mini-split keeps the place cool or warm.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Woodland Vacation in this ESCAPE Vista Boho Model.
The queen bed has a cozy corner of the THOW.
There’s the galley kitchen, followed by the couch and dining area.
There’s a large comfortable couch and plenty of windows.
Can you spot the adorable microwave?
Look at those lovely views!
There’s a very large TV hanging over the bed.
Bathroom with a washer/dryer unit.
One piece shower and tub.
They have vines just starting to grow to provide privacy soon!
Look at those stunning Douglas Firs all around the tiny.
- Near Mount Rainier National Park
- Small forested neighborhood
- Queen size bed
- Full Kitchen
- Full Bathroom
- Outdoor patio with fire pit
- Green wall of hops, flowers and ivy to provide privacy
- Washer/dryer combo
- Large TV
- Oven, stovetop, microwave and coffee maker
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- The View Waterfront Tiny House in Orlando (Airbnb)
- Egret: The Tiny Farmhouse Getaway, WV
- The First Resident at Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans! - September 18, 2020
- She Sold Her Home in Her 60s to Travel in A Van! - September 18, 2020
- Off-Grid Workshop at Beloved Cabin in GA: Right now! - September 18, 2020