This beautiful 2018 Sprinter conversion was created by VanLife Customs in Colorado. It has a full solar system, a built-in stove top, and a passenger swivel seat.
Unlike many conversions, this one runs the bed back-to-front, allowing for storage beside the bed instead of overhead, which could be really nice if headroom is particularly important to you! Enjoy the photo tour.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
2018 Adventure Van Conversion by VanLife Customs
There’s seating for one when you first walk in.
Small recessed lights on the ceiling.
Swivel table gives you a spot to work or eat.
There’s also a swivel chair for a second person.
The bed runs front to back.
Built-in two burner cooktop.
Little sink with a cutting board insert.
Beautiful butcher block countertops.
Some drawers under the garage.
Instead of upper cabinets, there’s storage beside the bed.
Those are some fairly deep cabinets!
Porta-potty hidden in here.
More drawers in the garage.
Standard front cab area.
The van has a nice grey exterior.
A pull-up bar folds down for exercise.
- 54,000 Miles
- BASE VEHICLE
- 2018 Mercedes Sprinter 144″ 4×4 3500XD Dually
- 6cyl Turbo Diesel
- 54,xxx miles
- Aluminess roof rack
- Aluminess front bumper
- Aluminess side ladder
- Rigid light bar (x2)
- Rigid Scene light (x2)
- Custom detachable pull up bar
- New Goodyear KO2 tires (*backordered until December ‘22)
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 300 watt solar charging system
- Bluetooth enabled solar controller and battery monitor
- 300AH LiFePo4 smart battery system
- 2000 Watt inverter/charger
- Dimming LED lighting (3 zones)
- Smart alternator DC – DC charging system
- Espar D2L Heater
- Maxxair 7500k vent fan
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Sound Dampening
- SEATING AND SLEEPING
- 10” Bear Memory Foam mattress (Queen)
- Bedding: sheets, x2 Wamsutta pillows, Buffy comforter with duvet cover, West Elm decorative spread, throw blanket, x3 decorative pillows
- Bench with hidden toilet
- Driver and passenger side seat swivels
- Weathertech floor mats
- 2 burner propane cooktop
- 85L Isotherm refrigerator w/ freezer
- Butcher block countertop
- Headliner shelf above driver cabin
- 21 gallon filtered fresh water system (7 gallons under sink – 14 stowed)
- 7 gallon gray water (removable under sink)
- Rear door cold water shower / rinse station
- Cassette toilet
- Driver side upper cabinets
- Bedside storage cubbies
- x2 Lagun table arm system with custom tops and two mounting points
- New 2022 VanMade Gear Blackout shades for all windows
- Van Life in his Lexus GX470 Overlander
- Couple’s European Adventure in Barry Beluga the Van
- Solo Mum and Son Adventure Van Life
Our big thanks to Van Life Customs for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses