Wow! This is a one-of-a-kind design-build from Escape specifically for their Escape Tampa Tiny House Village expansion. Inspired by mid-century architecture, this gorgeous tiny house is all one floor and features 30 feet of glass walls.
Inside you’ll find custom-made maple cabinets, and a guest bath in addition to the ensuite 3/4 bathroom off the Master Bedroom. There’s even enough room in the living space for a full-size sectional. The unique build will be placed at the Escape Tampa Village. The price for the home and lot is still to be announced. Enjoy the photo and video tour below and let us know what you think about it in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Special One-Off Park Model Tiny House Design for Escape Tampa Village
The main living space is voice-activated!
Look at all those windows!
Love that there is space for an entire sectional!
The Master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
Here’s the layout.
VIDEO: N1 Tour
- Full bathroom
- Tile shower with dual shower heads
- Guest half bathroom
- Downstairs bedroom
- Full 30 feet of windows
- Going to the Tampa Bay Escape Village
- Maple cabinets
- A Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Tiny House: Lot #6 at Escape Tiny House Village
- This Floating Tiny Cabin is the Perfect Waterfront Getaway Escape
- Escape Tradition Tiny House In The Olympic Mountains
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mønhuset H-Shaped 1087 sq. ft. Farmhouse - November 27, 2021
- 753 Sq. Ft. Mønhuset Longhouse Small Home Design - November 26, 2021
- Woodberry’s Farm Treehouse w/ Tons of Rustic Accents - November 25, 2021