This is a move in ready tiny house on wheels located in a LEGAL community and it’s for sale in Woodland Park, Colorado.1
Wouldn’t it be great if there were more tiny house friendly communities like this near us?
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Move In Ready Tiny House on Wheels in LEGAL Community For Sale! (SOLD)
Featured in the 2016 Tiny House Jamboree – Colorado Springs, CO!
Local financing available! Finance your very own tiny home just like your financing a car. NO MORTGAGE!!!!
Tired of skyrocketing home prices in Colorado Springs? Here is an alternative at a much lower cost in a very nice compact package!
For SALE is my 1 year old custom built tiny home ON WHEELS with lots and lots of extras for $89,500. Live mortgage FREE just 20 minutes from Colorado Springs. I have spent the last 3 years designing and creating this one-of-a-kind tiny home in one of the few 100% LEGAL tiny home communities in Colorado! All the hard work has already been done and all you have to do is just move in.
We are selling our tiny house IN PLACE where it is currently set up. You can choose to move it or leave it in place. If you choose to leave it in place there is a minimal monthly lot fee that includes all utilities except electric. This is a luxury home that is fully hooked up to all utilities and has amazing views of Pikes Peak especially from the custom built deck! There is an “open” floor plan on main floor with (2) 10′ x 10′ sleeping lofts. There are lots of extras that we put into this home and the site.
TINY HOUSE DETAILS:
(the house itself)
The house was fully designed by myself & built by a local Tiny Home builder on the theme of having an open floor plan that is fully functional for a family of (4). The home features all natural building materials that are non-toxic. I am not kidding when I mean all natural. Everything from the OSB in the SIP’s to the paint on the walls and the finish on the wood. The design has clean and simple lines with natural soothing colors and lots of REAL wood!
– 24′ x 10′ Tiny house = 440 total SF (including 2 lofts)
– 100% chemical free | non-toxic building materials both inside and outside.
– Walls and roof are built out of SIP (Structurally Insulated Panels) (NO Urea-formaldehyde in the OSB)
– Open cell spray insulation in floor.
– (1) full bathroom. Standard flushing toilet, large pedestal sink, 3/4 size bathtub w/ shower, lots of storage!
– LUNOS e² Ductless, Simple, and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system (VERY IMPORTANT FOR FRESH AIR!!!!)
– PrecisionTemp – Tankless Hot Water heater – NEVER run out of how water – LP gas (propane)
– Mitsubishi Mini Split – 12k BTU Cooling + Heating – M-Series H2i Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System – 26.1 SEER
– 2 burner FAGOR stainless steel cooktop – LP gas (propane)
***both the water heater and cooktop are hooked up to LP gas. This is very efficient and keeps electric bill very low since we are not heating water or food with electric.***
– Craftmade, Sonnet, Energy Saving, 2nd Generation, 6-Speed Reversible DC Motor (ULTRA ENERGY SAVING w/ DC motor)
– Full size LG refrigerator/freezer.
– Hooked up to very good internet at a good price. NO satellite internet needed.
– Marbled, Fossilized bamboo flooring – by Cali Bamboo
– Double pane high efficiency windows (15 windows total)
– 100% LED light fixtures (very low energy use and more importantly keeps the heat down)
– Very large kitchen sink with commercial grade faucet.
– All the cabinets and millwork are custom built out of Birch plywood and Doug Fir wood.
– Master loft has built in storage dresser for clothes and room for King size bed (we use a queen and a baby mattress in master loft)
– Second loft has laser cut steel railing with room for (2) twin beds (we have 1 full bed and LOTS of room for kids to play)
– Deseret storage compartments throughout house.
– Room for larger dehydrator or microwave oven above refrigerator.
– Tall storage cabinet with room for portable clothes washer/spin dryer
– Lots and lots of storage inside and outside.
– 60 cu. ft.- Exterior accessible utility closet that houses the hot water heater, whole house water filter, electrical panel, and lots more storage space.
– The house is wired to be able to hook up to Solar Photovoltaic system with space for, inverter, power controller and Tesla Powerwall solar batteries to be OFF-GRID with solar electric.
– Crawlspace hatch with access to underneath house for additional storage.
TINY HOUSE EXTRAS:
(that come with the sale of the house)
– Fully landscaped
– Fully skirted (to hide the trailer and wheels)
– 230 SF deck with 16′ long stair case (modern design made out of high end lumber)
– Custom hand-made curtains that are made out of 100% organic cotton.
– AQUASANA whole hose water filtration system. (unit will last 6-10 years before needing to be changed)
– 100 cu. ft. outdoor storage shed in parking lot.
– 30 cu. ft. outdoor deck box
– outdoor raised bed garden boxes
TINY HOUSE COMMUNITY AMENITIES:
(this is what is included in the lot fee)
– 100% LEGAL tiny home community located in Woodland Park, CO (20 minute drive to Colorado Springs, CO).
– Utilities included in lot rent. (water, trash, sewer, snow removal, landscaping)
– You get a mailing address and physical mail box.
– (2) designated parking spaces.
– Community gathering space. (coming summer 2018)
– Security gated entry/exit (coming summer 2018)
Learn more: https://cosprings.craigslist.org/reo/6278790321.html
Our big thanks to Holly Sucharski for sharing!
If you want you can share this with your friends and family using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! You get all of our best small and tiny houses in your email plus access to FREE tiny house plans!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018