After a divorce, this single mother was looking for a place that she and her teen daughter could call home. They were downsizing from more than 3,000 square feet, but not wanting to get into the rental market again, this mom chose to go tiny!
She was able to park her THOW, built by Mint Tiny House Company in Canada, on her parent’s property under an exemption for caretakers. Now she’s able to take care of her elderly parents, and give her teen daughter a cool hangout (all her friends love that she lives in a tiny house).
The home has two large slide-outs that give its road-worthy 8-foot dimensions lots of extra wiggle room. Oh and mom has her own downstairs bedroom. Enjoy the full video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Legal THOW Parking as Caretakers for Elderly Parents
High ceilings add even more “space” to this little home.
Lots of quality time for mom and daughter.
She has a private spot despite being on her parent’s property.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Expanding Tiny Home
- Stealthy Cargo Trailer Tiny House with Bump Out
- 33ft Luxury Tiny House with Slide Outs: 390 Sq. Ft. Inside!
- 28ft Urban Payette Tiny Home with 3-ft Bump Out
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center - October 17, 2021
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021