This is a modern prefab cabin on wheels that’s listed for sale over at the Tiny House Marketplace by Justin S. out of Arroyo Grande, California. It is built by a company called Efficient Building Systems LLC.
It’s an incredible looking tiny house but it comes with a hefty price tag: $175,000. It was just built in 2019 and features dual sinks in the bathroom, a luxurious interior and exterior, it’s 12-ft. wide by 32-ft. long, and would be easy to be approved as an Accessory Dwelling Unit or Junior Accessory Dwelling Unit (some properties are allowed to have more than one ADU). What do you think?
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny houses like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
384-Sq.-Ft. Modern Prefab Cabin on Wheels
- 1 beds, 1 bath
- Built in 2019
- “Big” tiny house, technically a park model
- Can be used as an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
- Perfect for a vacation unit as part of a campground or on private property too
- European kitchen cabinets
- Full size kitchen and appliances
- Double vanity bathroom sinks
- Private toilet room
- Private shower room
- Built-in wardrobe cabinets, drawers, and shoe storage
- High gloss entertainment cabinets
- Shou Sugi Ban burned wood exterior siding
- And more…
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses