These are the Sleek Backcountry and Front Country Huts by Backcountry Hut Company.
This innovative design will arrive “flat packed” and can be assembled much like Ikea furniture. It’s sleek and modern and will come in multiple sizes and configurations to fit anywhere from 2 to 24 people!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Sleek Backcountry and Frontcountry Huts
- Modular design to adapt structure to your needs
- Easy to assemble without heavy machinery
- Customize exterior and interior finishes
- FSB certified lumber
- 100% recyclable components
- Base model between 191 to 937 sq. ft.
- Fit 2 to 24 people respecetively
- Community kitchen and bunk beds in Backcountry
- Frontcountry designed for urban living with regular kitchen and sleeping area
- Contact for quote
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed the Backcountry and Frontcountry Tiny Houses you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021
- Family of 5’s Tiny House & Woodworking Biz in TN - October 15, 2021
- Whimsical Tree Cabin near North Carolina Breweries - October 14, 2021