Tired of apartment-living, Michelle approached Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses looking for a tiny house of her very own. This custom-made THOW comes in at 26 feet and features a bright, yet cozy, interior complete with a window seat any bibliophile would envy.
Michelle opted for a loft bedroom accessible via storage stairs (with a railing). Her large kitchen has an L-shaped butcher block counter-top, and she has a flush toilet in her bathroom.
A similar build would cost about $85,000. You can contact Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses for a quote for your own tiny house.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
From Apartment Living to Her Own Rocky Mountain Tiny House
Cool mini windows across the counter top.
Look at that amazing nook!
Those stairs have a great railing system.
The oak counter tops are gorgeous.
Lots of storage in the stairs.
Beautiful accent tiles in the shower stall.
It’s clever that there’s a washer/dryer unit under the sink.
That skylight is awesome!
Now this looks awesome!
- 26 foot tiny house
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIP’s)
- Cedar tongue and groove
- Metal siding
- Cubic grizzly wood stove
- Oak butcher block counter tops
- Gas cooktop
- 35×42 shower with tiled walls
- Flush toilet
- AWAKES Tiny House by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Follow Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses on Facebook
- Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses Website
- Military Veteran’s 26ft Bradford Tiny House by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- Vardo-Style 26ft Pioneer Tiny House for Ella
- Boulder 16-ft. Tiny House Plans by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses