This is Marc’s wheelchair-friendly tiny house on wheels built by Tiny Idahomes.
It’s a custom 28ft model ‘Toy Hauler’ with a slide out, grab bars, lift bed, platform deck, slide-out wheelchair ramp, and more! Enjoy the full tour (and video) below. Thanks!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Idahomes Builds Wheelchair-Friendly ‘Toy Hauler’ Tiny Home
Video Tour of Marc’s Wheelchair Accessible Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes
- 28ft toy hauler style tiny house on wheels
- Slide out
- Grab bars throughout
- Lift bed that gets out of the way during the day
- Platform deck
- Slide out wheelchair ramp
- Overhead ‘secret’ storage built in to the ceiling
- ‘Garage’ space for Marc’s ATV
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
Our big thanks to Melissa Wallace of Tiny Idahomes for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020