Marine Corp veteran, Lee, and Navy Navigator, Nick, ditched “normal” about a year ago and purchased a 2004 Lagoon 440F Catamaran which they plan on living in until they retire from military life and can travel the world in their vessel.
Turns out this Catamaran has actually already circumnavigated the globe with its first owners, and now holds the “blood, sweat, and tears” of Lee & Nick as they constantly work on maintaining the older boat.
It’s far from truly “tiny,” with a number of berths, three heads, and a huge deck-top lounge area perfect for hosting parties. There are even trampolines! But it’s great to see people living alternatively. Watch the full tour with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lee & Nick’s Dream to Circumnavigate the Globe in Their Catamaran
They have lots of indoor entertaining space (as well as plenty outside, too).
They also have the cutest dog with them!
VIDEO: Veteran’s Catamaran Tiny House
- From 7,000 Sq. Ft. to 1,200 Sq. Ft. to 48 Ft Catamaran: Family of 5!
- Retired Couple’s Tiny Life on a Catamaran: From Croatia Around the World
- Family of 6 Traveling the World in Their 28 Ft. Sailboat (with NO engine)!
Our big thanks to Allision for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023
- Josiah’s Green Machine 1982 Volkswagen Westfalia Vanagon - January 27, 2023
- Howling Wanderers: Bus Life w/ Four Dogs! - January 27, 2023