This is Liz’s lovely small home, built from an old garden shed on her parents’ property. Her mom and dad are excellent DIY-ers, and did much of the work together with Liz to help build out her awesome little home.
It features a bedroom that connects to the rectangular living/kitchen/bathroom via a small breezeway. The inside is a lovely mix of honey-colored wood with black and white accents. It’s decorated with specially-curated accents from Liz’s travels, and custom metal pieces that she made herself. In addition to her home, Liz runs a seaweed bath business in the family’s backyard, and she shows off her set-up in the video below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
And She’s Running A Business From Here, Too!
She has both a wood-burning stove and baseboard heating.
She has a very lovely kitchen in this shed-based tiny home, doesn’t she?
VIDEO: Her Garden Shed Tiny House
- 16’ X 32’ Kyka Cottage Plans from Small House Catalog
- Salmon Hill Loft: 900 Sq. Ft. Small House Stay
- Edgemere: Intentional Small Life Living on the Lake: UPDATE
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021