So what do you think it would be like to live in a shed? Would you do it? How would you convert a shed into a tiny home? What do you think it would need?
I’ve always wondered this… Especially whenever I pass by one of those places where they sell sheds. Some of them look like they could be a comfortable home for me. Really.
The one pictured below looks VERY SMALL. Enough room for a couch that turns into a bed, a tiny kitchen and a desk. Oh and a place to put a composting toilet bucket I guess?!
Could YOU live in a shed?? Are you already doing it? Please, tell us about it in the comments!
Single-Dad Who Converted a Shed into a Debt-free Tiny Home for his Family
More Shed-Based Tiny Homes
- Shed-based Tiny House for $4,900
- Couple Turn Shed into a Tiny House for less than $3,000!
- Couple’s (Finished) DIY Shedsistence Tiny House
See our shed tiny houses category for even more.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Giant Journey Vacation - August 17, 2019
- His 1960 J4 Bedford House Bus Rolling Tiny Home Conversion… - August 17, 2019
- Couple’s Magical Whidbey Island Yurt in the Woods - August 17, 2019