If you’ve never been to New England in the fall, this year is your chance! Visit this adorable Little Red A-Frame tucked in the Vermont woods, nearly out of cell-phone range and completely WiFi-free. Then enjoy the beauty of the changing leaves with your partner, friends or family.
The A-Frame has a queen bed in the loft, single bed downstairs, a 3/4 bath and a kitchenette where you can prepare meals. Eat outside on the deck or sip a relaxing cup of morning coffee in the brisk fall air.
You can book your stay on Airbnb. Would you ever live in an A-Frame?
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Unplug at This 440 Sq. Ft. Vermont Vacation Spot
The warm wood tones welcome you in.
A propane stove keeps you toasty.
Love those wide pine floors!
Kitchenette has all the basics covered.
The single bedroom and bathroom are behind the kitchen.
Twin bed in the lower bedroom.
Bathroom with flush toilet and shower.
Plenty of toilet paper! Haha.
The red futon can sleep two more people.
Love those tree cutouts in the railing.
Snuggle up in the queen bed upstairs.
Christmas lights glow.
The porch is lit up at night.
It’s an all-season vacation!
- 440 square feet
- Perfect for 2-3 people but can sleep up to 5
- Queen bed located in the loft
- Second bedroom has a twin bed
- Bathroom is accessed through the small bedroom
- Third bed is a full sized futon located in the living room
- Spacious deck
- Weber grill
- Tiny stovetop and provided pans indoors
- Propane stove with faux wood and is controlled by the thermostat
- No wifi
- Heronbrook Hideaway New York Aframe Vacation
- A Tiny A-frame in the Jungle
- Modern A-Frame Cottage in Ontario
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Fully Off-Grid THOW in New Zealand with Stand Up Loft - May 25, 2022
- “The Smell of Rain” THOW by Baluchon Offers a Fresh Start - May 25, 2022
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022