When Dee needed a home post-divorce, she chose this fantastic Ford Transit van which she turned into her “Lady Bug Out” house on wheels. She has her own space she can use for travelling, and she heads back to her 14-year-old son’s house when it’s her time to have him. That way he never has to move homes, but she gets to explore! What a great idea.
You’re going to love her tidy, well-organized space that manages to meet all of her needs and somehow still feel spacious!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Dee’s $1600 Ford Transit Van Conversion
Dee created such a soft and ethereal interior!
She centered her whole build around her mattress.
The Lady Bug dots are a perfect addition!
VIDEO: Solo Female Vanlife in Ford Connect
- $1600 van build out cost
- Jackery 500 power
- Outdoor shower
- Mini “toilet” hack
- Fairy lights
- Pull-out couch-to-bed setup
- Tiny Home Tours/YouTube Tour: DIY ProMaster City Micro Camper – Stealth Tiny House on Wheels (A Micro Van!)
- Follow Dee on her Instagram and her YouTube channel
- Grad Student’s Ford Transit Connect w/ Pull Out Kitchen
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
- Rachel’s Ford Transit Spices Up Her Life!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses