This is the custom-built Kupersmit Tiny House by Movable Roots.
Introducing our custom-built tiny home on wheels named Kupermit! This tiny home sits on a 32′ long by 8’6″ wide foundation and is right around 335 sq ft of living space (counting the loft). This home was custom designed and built around our client’s specific needs.
Don’t miss other incredible tiny houses like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Kupersmit Tiny House by Movable Roots
This tiny home sits on a 32′ long by 8’6″ wide foundation and is right around 335 sq ft of living space (counting the loft).
There is a small dining table for two with two windows placed perfectly to eat with a view.
As you walk in the front door you find an L-shaped kitchen with a mixture of white cabinetry and open shelving, a large refrigerator, range, drawer dishwasher by Fischer & Paykel, and a beautiful white farmhouse sink with quartz countertops.
The living area has a couch that opens up and can easily double as a sleeping space for guests with a fireplace to keep you warm on cold days and nights.
You can make a left to get to the master sleeping loft, or straight ahead to get to the bathroom.
On the way to the bathroom, the customer has her laundry station with custom-built cabinets and her Splendide all in one washer dryer combo.
The amazing bathroom has modern amenities with a walk-in shower with a glass enclosure, a Nebia by Moen spa rain shower head with wand.
The vanity has a lovely teal glass sink by Vigo and black fixtures throughout.
There is also a small nook space behind the toilet for her cat’s litter box and we even vented this area to pull any smells from the home.
Take a left just after up the storage stairs and into the master split level loft.
To the right is a custom-made dresser and closet space for hanging clothes.
There is just over 6ft of headroom for the customer to be able to stand next to the queen-size bed in the sleeping loft.
We added some open shelving over the custom nightstand and a built-in bookshelf at the foot of the bed.
This home was custom designed and built around our client’s specific needs.
VIDEO TOUR of the Kupersmit by Movable Roots
- The Kupersmit
- Built by Movable Roots
- 32′ long by 8’6″ wide foundation
- 335-sq.-ft. of living space including the loft
- Custom designed for client
- L-shaped kitchen
- Drawer dishwasher by Fischer & Paykel
- White cabinetry with open shelving
- Large refrigerator and range
- White farmhouse sink
- Quartz countertops
- Small dining table for two
- Living area with a couch that doubles as guest sleeping space
- Storage stairs that lead to the master split level loft
- The loft has a custom-made dresser and closet space
- There is over 6ft of headroom to be able to stand by the queen-size bed in the loft
- On the way to the bathroom, there is a laundry station with custom cabinets
- Splendide all in one washer dryer combo is located here
- The bathroom has modern amenities like a walk-in shower with a glass enclosure
- Nebia by Moen spa rain shower head with wand
- Vanity with teal glass sink by Vigo
- Black fixtures throughout
- Small, vented nook behind the toilet for cat’s litter box to pull smells out of the home
- The Kupersmit Tiny House by Movable Roots
- Contact Movable Roots for your own custom tiny house
- Pricing for Movable Roots tiny homes
- Follow Movable Roots on Instagram
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Park Model With Two Screened-In Porches
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm
- The Cathouse by Movable Roots: Check Out This Layout!
Our big thanks to Movable Roots for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses