Below is a beautiful van tour with Kalen and her cats. Unfortunately, the van and most of her belongings are gone since she had an accident and rollover. Fortunately, she and the cats are all okay. Watch her pre-accident tour below (her van was beautiful) and consider donating here to help her get back on her feet.
Kalen teaches English while she’s also working on her Master’s degree, and since the pandemic has been able to do it all online. She also has a chronic illness that could have stopped her from jumping on the van wagon, but she didn’t!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Kalen & Her Cats Van Life Despite Disability
I love that she made space for her books!
She has a Murphy bed system for sleeping.
What a beautiful home! How tragic that it’s totaled! If you can, consider donating to help her re-build and get back into van life.
VIDEO: Her DIY Sprinter w/ Murphy Bed
- Sarah, Banjo & Vanna White Digital Nomad Vanlife
- Stealth Van Conversion with Rain Shower
- Her Van Life with Kitchen, Toilet, and an Indoor Shower
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Stealth, Wheelchair-access Cargo Camper with a Lift Bed - June 28, 2022
- Seth’s Pine Cabin Van Conversion - June 28, 2022
- They Got Married and Built a $35k School Bus Tiny House - June 27, 2022