Just when I think I’ve seen the tiniest living quarters, someone like Jimmy comes along and completely astonishes me! You might think someone living out of their car must have a messy, packed-full vehicle, but not Jimmy. Everything inside his Tesla has a home and is perfectly organized to maximize space and efficiency.
He even built in a cool storage system in the back which allows him to pull out his kitchen set up (that includes a sink, grill and even “running” water). Somehow he carefully included everything he needed and absolutely nothing more or less into his design. Check it out!
Don’t miss other interesting van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more stories like this!
Tesla Car Camping in a Canadian Winter
This is Jimmy’s entire 4-season wardrobe in his sub trunk.
A little glimpse of his kitchen setup.
The mattress will fold out to give him a place to sleep when he doesn’t use his one-person tent.
VIDEO: His Tesla Model Y Electric Tiny Home Setup
- Video editor
- Lives and camps out of his Tesla
- Portable shower
- Water tank
- Pull out kitchen set-up (including a sink!)
- Doing this during the Canadian winter!
- Living in a Toyota Prius
- His 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Camper: The Roberta Vandar
- Blake’s New Tiny House: It’s A Van!
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Got Married and Built a $35k School Bus Tiny House - June 27, 2022
- Sam’s “Weekend Escape From Corporate Life” Van Conversion - June 26, 2022
- 24-ft. Modern Tiny House Collaboration - June 25, 2022