Well here’s an awesome build! This designer in Hawaii took a semi-truck trailer and made it into a fantastic tiny house on wheels. It has no loft and instead features a bedroom with a cedar-lined closet and plenty of room to walk around the bed.
The kitchen is the focal point of the house, with epoxy “ocean” countertops, a tile backsplash, and an industrial light fixture. There’s a roomy living space where you can fit a comfy couch, and the bathroom — accessible via a sliding barn door — has a flush toilet, tiled shower, and laundry hookups. It’s currently for sale in Hawaii for $99.5K on Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
THOW with Large Downstairs Bedroom for $99.5K
Those countertops are so unique!
Quite the aquatic look!
Here’s the living area off of the bathroom.
The ceiling looks lovely.
The bathroom features more oceanic tile.
Flush toilet in the bathroom.
Stunning tile shower.
Pretty roomy in here!
And here’s the bedroom!
Look at that cedar-lined closet!
What do you think?
- One floor set-up
- Cedar lined closet
- Bathroom with large walk-in tiled shower (laundry hookups in the bathroom)
- Fully insulated
- Beautiful kitchen with soft-close wood cabinets
- Epoxy countertops
- Gas cooktop and instant-on hot water
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Located in Hawaii
- He Built A Tiny House In An Insulated Semi-Trailer
- Rustic Tiny House For $9,500
- SimBLISSity 26’ Tahosa for Sale: $89K
- Incredible Double Decker Bus Cottage For Sale!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm - December 4, 2021
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life - December 1, 2021