Now this is one GIANT tiny home on wheels! At 38′ long with three separate bump outs, this THOW sports three bedrooms and sleeps six.
The kids have bunk beds in a back room bump-out, and there’s a gooseneck bedroom in the front with a large closet, and another stair-accessible loft bedroom from above the kitchen. This home is perfect for a family with it’s spacious interior and full-sized refrigerator. Stick around for the video tour at the end! The basic Carpathian model starts at $74,495 and this model shown with upgrades sold for $90k. What do you think of it?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
38-ft. Tiny House with Three Bedrooms, Three Bump-Outs, Bunk Beds, And More…😍
Everything in this home is bright and airy with the white walls and grey accents.
Looking from the kitchen into the living area, there’s this stunning chevron accent wall.
The downstairs bump out is perfect for a cozy couch.
In the kitchen you get a gorgeous farmhouse sink and these faux marble laminate counter tops.
The barrel ceiling makes the place feel extra spacious.
Here’s the view from the gooseneck bedroom. The bathroom has the faux marble just like the kitchen.
Love that you get both a tub and a stacking washer/dryer!
This bathroom is truly spa-like and it comes with a standard toilet.
Just four steps (with underneath storage) take you to the Master bedroom over the gooseneck.
Here there’s another bump-out as well as a closet loft.
And behind the doors is another closet. Plenty of space for a whole family’s wardrobe.
Here’s a close-up of the closet loft.
The other loft above the kitchen has a lower profile but still feel spacious because of the barrel ceiling.
Just below this is the kids’ room, with bunks built into the bump-out.
Just one more look at the living room before you check out the video tour below.
Detailed features include:
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Batt siding
- Flat Metal Roofing
- Kinro windows – double pane – Sliding/ single hung– tempered glass
- Levelor cellular light filtering shades
- Dog door
- Front 8’ gooseneck bedroom area with 1 6’ slide out
- Custom built door to gooseneck
- Storage loft above bathroom
- Pull up storage stairs to gooseneck
- 6’8” mid bathroom with 46” RV tub with duma wall shower walls
- Residential round toilet
- Stackable Splendid washer/dryer – vented
- Countertops/ backsplash – Wilsonart laminate – Calcutta Marble
- White apron sink with gooseneck faucet
- 21” Furrion drop in range with 3 burner cooktop in black
- 24” black rangehood
- Furrion 0.9 cu ft built in microwave with trim kit
- Whirlpool 19.7 cu ft refrigerator
- Vesta Dishwasher
- Mid living area 6’ slide out
- 9’ sleeping loft above rear room and kitchen, full height privacy wall with door
- Rear 4 ft bedroom area with 6’ slide out. Built in bunk bed system with mattresses
- 12-volt puck lighting throughout
- Slide out awing covers on all slide-outs
- 1 – class 24 battery
- Truma Tankless Water Heater
- 12,000 BTU mini split
- 50 AMP RV 12-volt power panel, 25’ Power Cord and Connection
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose Bib water connection
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
- The base model price of the Carpathian is $74,495, this model shown with upgrades sold for $90k.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses