Would you like to spend the holidays in your very own tiny house on wheels next year? Then consider this holiday sale on the Tiny House Basics Workshop with PAD Tiny Houses on March 4-5, 2017 in Portland, Oregon.
From now until January 3, 2017, you can register for $300 per person – an extra $25 off even the Early Bird registration price. An early spring workshop could be just what you need to build during the spring and summer, and be sitting in your new home at this time next year.
Holiday Sale on Dee Williams’ Tiny House Workshop!
PAD’s Tiny House Basics Workshop teaches you all the technical design and construction information you need to build your tiny house on wheels from an experienced teacher in a supportive and fun setting. PAD’s workshops are led by tiny house pioneer Dee Williams, who has taught do-it-yourself tiny house builders for almost ten years. Dee has lived in an 84 square foot home for 12 years, and now lives in an even smaller, 56 square foot home. She’s a unique resource on simple, affordable living and on how to get creative with your notions of what your home “needs” to be.
What the Workshop Covers
This two-day Tiny House Workshop is comprehensive but entry-level, introducing you to the unique design and building principles that apply to a house on wheels. With a mix of classroom-style learning and a tour of real tiny houses at the Caravan Tiny House Hotel, it addresses:
- Case studies of tiny houses and pocket neighborhoods.
- Cultivating home—the place and the people who make community.
- Navigating codes, insurance, and regulations.
- Tiny house building basics, including how to properly anchor a stick-built structure to a trailer.
- Tiny house building science, including moisture control, ventilation, heating and cooling.
- Tiny house systems, including electrical, gas and water systems.
PAD has been teaching this workshop since 2012, fine-tuning it to improve it each time based on participant feedback. Their workshops are a great fit for people who believe that a two-day educational event should not be a snooze-fest, because Dee’s signature humor keeps the technical content digestible. Recent participants call PAD’s workshop, “An unbelievably positive learning experience” and, “An immense amount of information, resources, stories and fun.”
Please enjoy and share this limited time offer to save an extra $25 on an education-packed weekend that could change your life!
Latest posts by Billy Ulmer (see all)
- Dee Williams Tiny House Design/Building Workshop in New Zealand! - January 18, 2019
- Tour homes on wheels, backyard cottages and tiny homes for the houseless! - October 18, 2017
- Cider Box Tiny House Plans 40% Off – Now With Editable 3D Model! - June 12, 2017