Ryan has always loved outdoor activities and wanted a lifestyle that would allow him to do more of what he loved. Vanlife was the answer. But instead of rushing into a conversion right away, Ryan took his time, carefully planning out every detail of his future home on wheels, and spent a solid 13 months converting it.
You can see his care and dedication when you watch his tour. He has some great upgrades, like an induction cooktop, closet for hanging clothes, and a full bathroom with a self-cleaning door, Nature’s Head, and even a clothesline for muddy stuff. But his pride and joy in the van in his epic garage, which fits his mountain bike and all his adventure gear in a streamlined and organized fashion. Check it out below!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Shower, Toilet, Induction Cooktop & Hanging Storage
He has a great electric system to run his nice fridge & induction cooktop.
The exterior is sleek and stealthy.
VIDEO: Self-Converted Camper Van w/ Shower & Hanging Closet
- Ryan meticulously planned and spent 13 months converting his van for a life of adventure.
- Upgrades include an induction cooktop, hanging closet, and a full bathroom with self-cleaning door and
- Nature’s Head composting toilet.
- The van’s pride and joy is the epic garage, providing streamlined and organized storage for Ryan’s mountain bike and adventure gear.
- A well-designed electric system powers a nice fridge and the induction cooktop.
- The sleek and stealthy exterior adds to the van’s overall appeal.
- Check out the video tour to see the shower, hanging closet, and other features in action.
- Follow Ryan on Instagram for more vanlife inspiration.
- Don’t forget to explore his Hard Kombucha website for an exciting beverage experience.
- Follow him on Instagram
- His Hard Kombucha Website
- Watch the full video and subscribe to the Tiny Home Tours YouTube channel!
- He Left Everything Behind for Freedom in Vanlife
- He Added a Pop Top to His Sprinter Van
- How This Couple Transformed Their Van into the Ultimate Adventure Rig in Italy
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023