When Paul was in high school, he and his dad gutted a school bus to use it for transport. It was then that the skoolie seed was planted and Paul dreamed for years of getting his own rig.
After an “unhealthy” amount of research, Paul and Audrey finally found and bought a bus and started the renovation process. It took time to complete, but now it’s been their home for about a year, and it’s lovely!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Savor-It Skoolie Couple’s Adventure
The happy couple in their kitchen.
Their table is actually wall art!
They heat the bus with a mini-split, this stove, and an electric heater.
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Bus Conversion
- Retiring in a GMC Coach Bus Tiny House
- Family of 5’s Second Bus Conversion Home
- Boho Army Green Shuttle Bus Turned Home (& Their Skoolie Biz)
Our big thanks to Audrey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers - June 17, 2021
- Couple & Their Teen Hit The Road in Their Renovated Motorhome - June 17, 2021
- Colorado Tiny House Festival Is Happening July 10-11, 2021 - June 17, 2021