Chelsea’s tiny home was a way for her to be close to family but still have her own space. She was able to put her tiny house on her family’s nut farm and stay close to her grandfather, mom, and nieces! After 2.5 years of living tiny, she got that wanderlust again and wanted to travel!
So now she rents out her tiny home, travels, and can always come home to it when she needs to reconnect with the people she loves. Inside her tiny home you’ll find amazing DIY pallet couches, an extra tall ceiling so she could sit up in bed, and a nifty table her dad helped her build. What do you think?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Tiny House Allows her to Travel
She bought the tiny house from Vintage Cottages in Oregon and has customized it with the help of her dad.
They used pallets to build couches in the living area and there’s a sleeping loft above the kitchen and bathroom.
VIDEO: Young Woman’s Vardo Tiny House
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Follow Chelsea on Instagram
- Tiny House Builder Website
- Famous Vardo from the 1800s Now a Tiny House
- Vardo-Style 26 ft. Pioneer Tiny House for Ella
- Lou’s Handcrafted Vardo Tiny House Travel Trailer
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 20ft Model B by Tiny House Anywhere for $35,500 - September 27, 2022
- 18-ft. Overnighter Tiny House by Nordic and Spruce - September 27, 2022
- Life in their Countryside Tiny House - September 26, 2022