Jennifer was living with her two teenage sons when she first saw tiny homes on TV. She really wanted one of her own, but wanted to wait until the boys were off to college to get started. So she made a 5-year plan and three months ago moved into her adorable THOW called “The Hairy Respite.”
She lives in her house, custom-designed by Uncharted Tiny Homes in Arizona, with her three dogs. Every part of her home was thoughtfully planned out, from her large living area with a comfy daybed, to her downstairs bedroom with 8 feet of closet space, to her bathroom with a single unit washer and dryer and a doggie door.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Hairy Respite: Solo THOW Living w/ Three Dogs
Her dogs have a large covered kennel to play in.
She prioritized a spacious living area.
- Senior-Friendly Uncharted Tiny House
- The Château: 30 Ft. Uncharted Tiny Homes Build w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Solar
- The Limited: 18 Ft Compact THOW by Uncharted Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023