Back in 2016, Lindsay was tired of the urban young adult scene of finding bars and drinking. After going to Austin with a friend and seeing tons of Airstreams, she made a 6 month plan to get her own — and then bought one three weeks later!
After about two years in the Airstream, she upgraded to a super neat 4×4 adventure rig on a flatbed truck. This housetruck comes complete with a spacious bathroom with shower and toilet — Lindsay says she has no problem admitting she’s not trying to “rough it.” She has her blow dryer and hair straightener and plenty of clothes. And that has set her up for success!
She was already working remotely before hitting the road, so now she’s able to “live everywhere” and make money while she’s exploring! Enjoy the interview from Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lindsay’s 4 Years on the Road in Her EarthRoamer
She has a super comfy bed area, with a skylight/escape hatch.
The pops of color in her kitchen/living area are super fun.
VIDEO: Solo Female in 4×4 Adventure Rig Finds Freedom
- VIDEO: Living in an Epic Truck Camper Built for Off-Grid Overland Adventures
- They Built This Bright Yellow Truck Camper for $4K!
- CyberLandr Truck Camper For The Tesla Cybertruck
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Got Married and Built a $35k School Bus Tiny House - June 27, 2022
- Sam’s “Weekend Escape From Corporate Life” Van Conversion - June 26, 2022
- 24-ft. Modern Tiny House Collaboration - June 25, 2022