There’s no doubt about it when living in a small space you have to start going vertical at some point. And when you do, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier.
A great place to start is in that tiny kitchen. Magnetic spice racks can be used in a number of ways to help use wall space for storage. Before you know it you’ll have a good problem!
What will I do with my extra space?
Here are some neat ways to use magnetic spice racks. Add your own ideas in the comments.
– On the refrigerator
– Magnetic strip on open wall space
– On the inside of a cabinet door
– On inside pantry wall or door
– On your oven
Space-Saving, Magnetic Spice Racks…
Check this out! Using vertical space in your cabinet door. Who would’ve thought…
There are so many great ways to use vertical storage.
You can even do something like this…
Ordering a Magnetic Spice Rack
DIY Magnetic Spice Rack
A brushed stainless steel sheet to hang.
Container and cap to use that will work with the above.
Or you can just get the stainless steel sheet and order the magnetic containers already completed.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021