Yurts bring all the joy of tiny living, and make it round! This vacation yurt in Australia checks all the boxes for a fun holiday, with a stargazing dome, comfortable queen bed, and lovely windows with bush views.
The yurt itself has a large deck complete with a kitchenette and outdoor shower, and there’s a composting toilet in the nearby outhouse. Also on the private property is a shared yoga studio with a sauna and a pool. Luxurious!
You can book your stay in this tiny spot over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wooden Yurt Tucked in the Australian Bush
Look at this private spot in the Eucalyptus trees.
The large covered deck increases your living space.
Here’s the comfortable bed in the main yurt.
There’s additional sleeping available on the pull-out couch.
Little kitchenette out on the deck.
Plenty of mugs so you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
Here’s a sink for getting ready.
An outdoor shower with bamboo. Luxury!
Don’t worry, it’s a private spot!
Here’s the nearby outhouse.
A cute weathered table on the porch.
Here’s the yoga studio and sauna.
And this is the pool!
- Self-contained wooden Mongolian Yurt with its own car park, entrance, set on 2 acres of beautiful bush
- Sleeps 2 people (Queen Size bed) + small couch and opens directly into the Australian bush
- Outdoor shower
- Small kitchen with barbecue for cooking
- Small bathroom with sink and outhouse with composting toilet
- 5 minutes from the renown Terrigal Beach
- Large comfortable and bright room, thanks to the presence of four large windows overlooking beautiful trees
- Central dome allows you to watch the stars from your bed.
- Large terrace with a covered area that houses a fridge and a sink, a barbecue place
- The pool area and yoga studio are shared with family and other guests as we have two listed Airbnb properties
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses