Vanlife, like “normal” life, has changed since the pandemic, and Nate & Izzy built their unique campervan with COVID restrictions in mind. They made space for a shower and portable toilet just in case gyms close down again, and they went with a cool murphy bed set-up I haven’t yet seen in a van.
When the murphy bed is up, they have a bench space with a fold-down table for eating meals and working, and when it’s down they have a cozy spot to snuggly up and watch TV. They DIY-ed their countertops with a bunch of 1×2 lumber, and used a salad bowl from Amazon for their stylish sink.
And just to inspire you, Izzy and Nate had never built so much as a birdhouse before taking on this challenge! Check out a full tour of how they made it all work at the end of the post. Brought to us by Tiny Home Tours.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
COVID-Ready Van Complete with Shower/Toilet!
Here they are sitting with the murphy bed up.
They made a nice closet area for storage.
Such a stealth rig.
VIDEO: TN1 Sprinter w/ Shower, Toilet & Murphy Bed
- Tiled shower stall
- Water heater in the shower
- Porta potty in shower area
- DIY countertops
- Corner refrigerator
- Murphy bed
- Brynn Chooses Sprinter VanLife at 37
- Hitting the Triails in her ProMaster Van Conversion
- Ultimate Transit Van Conversion with 2 Murphy Beds (For Sale)
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cozy, Light-filled & Airy Truform Tiny Home For Sale - December 7, 2021
- Off-Grid Chloe CABN Tiny House in Barossa Valley, Australia - December 7, 2021
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021