While plenty of people travel in their vans, not too many have a specific multi-year route mapped out. But in the case of Jess & Roberto, they are going from Alaska to Argentina! They thought it would take them a couple of years, but as they get used to a slow travel pace, they realize it might take 3 or more.
Neither of them had any previous experience in trades or building anything. They worked desk jobs, but they figured out how to convert their van on their own, and now they support themselves with their YouTube channel. Unlike many rigs, their bed is in the front of the van — check it out!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Convertible Bed in the Front of their Van
Their kitchen and wall of storage is in the back of their van.
Roberto particularly loves his rooftop deck.
VIDEO: DIY Camper Van w/ Unique Layout
- Jess & Roberto are embarking on a multi-year journey from Alaska to Argentina in their DIY van conversion.
- Initially, they thought the trip would take a couple of years but now anticipate it might take longer due to their slow travel pace.
- They had no prior experience in trades or construction but successfully converted their van and now support themselves through their YouTube channel.
- Unlike many van layouts, their bed is located in the front of the van.
- Their van features a kitchen and a wall of storage at the back.
- Roberto enjoys a rooftop deck on their custom van conversion.
- Couple & Cat In This 1999 Dodge Roadtrek Camper Van
- Couple & Baby in Southwest-Inspired Van with a Murphy Bed
- He Went From Flipping Homes to Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses