This free standing tree house is still way up in the air, like any other tree fort.
Great for if you’ve got kids who’d love to play in it but also useful if you:
- Need a separate office
- Need a place to work on your art or craft
- Need a quiet spot for your writing
Would you, or could you, live in it though? All I can say there is if people figure out ways to live, travel, and take a shower in a car this tiny, then they can live like a king in here.
Photo Credits Ravnikar Potokar
Found Via Trendir (more pictures there too)
And I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Incredible Yurt Treehouse in Florida w/ an Elevator! - September 18, 2019
- New ESCAPE SPACE Portable Buildings for under $12k - September 17, 2019
- Tiny Victorian Tiny House by Pacifica Tiny Homes - September 16, 2019