The location is 45 miles northwest of Spokane, WA and the dates are August 8, 2015 and September 5, 2015. Both sessions are from 2pm-5pm.
The first workshop will have the participants visit the start-up homestead site, Ravndal, WA. A detailed step by step tour of phase construction, accompanied by a follow along workbook, will help students to plan building their own tiny house. This is an active construction site so dress accordingly.
Free 2-Part Tiny House Workshop Near Spokane, WA
In the first workshop you will learn about:
- Trailer Selection
- Tiny House Design Considerations
- Local New & Recycled Material Sourcing
- Site Preparation
- Utility Hook Ups
- Trailer Prep
- Floor Framing, Insulation and Decking
- Wall & Roof Framing
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Roofing Material
- Doors & Windows
The second workshop will include detailed step by step interior and exterior finishes. In this workshop you will learn about:
- Interior Insulation
- Wall Board
- Loft Construction
- Kitchen & Bath
- Heating & Cooling
You can send this tiny house workshop information to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house workshop information you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- 28-Foot Blue Heron Tiny House by Blue Sky Tiny Homes - January 17, 2019
- $10k Tiny House Built in 3 Months - January 17, 2019
- The Perfect Retirement Tiny House That’s Simple, Affordable, and Wheelchair-Friendly - January 16, 2019