What I particularly love is that this little vacation cabana includes a bathroom, and has a two-tier deck overlooking a little natural paradise. They even included a Murphy bed so you can enjoy the interior space when not asleep.
Cook, wash up and relax! Even if you never make it to Brazil, you could definitely DIY something like this in your backyard.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
This DIY AFrame Has a Bathroom and Two Decks!
A little piece of paradise!
From here you can see how the side door flips open.
What you see walking in the front door.
Stove top and oven for simple meals.
Mini fridge over in the corner.
Ta-Da! Bed flips up.
And a table for two folds down.
Another bar stool area.
Here’s the bathroom with toilet, sink & shower!
I love all the dark wood inside the cabana.
Luxurious rainfall shower head.
Spot on the deck.
Here’s the jacuzzi tub in the deck.
Now that is a gorgeous view!
- 11 m A-Frame
- Flip up wall opens to deck
- Murphy bed
- Gas-heated shower
- Bed set (Sheet, pillows)
- Deck with hot tub
- Woods has hammocks, barbecue grill and campfire.
- A Tiny A-frame in the Jungle
- Tranquil Cabaña A-Frame in Chile
- Tahoe A-frame Renovation with Mid-Century Charm
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Theresa’s Manwaring Mini Mansion for the Family Farm - September 27, 2021
- Heather’s 2-Bedroom Tiny Cabin on Wheels - September 26, 2021
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021