This is a beautiful traditional-style tiny house with board and batten siding and interior pine clapboards. The structure comes in at just under 200 square feet, and fits in a twin-sized downstairs bedroom.
There’s a compact living area, kitchen with butcher block cabinets and a bathroom that can work either on or off-grid depending on your needs. The 7×7 loft is in the middle of the THOW, and accessible via ladder from both ends. What do you think? You can buy it here for $45,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
8×24 Tiny House For $45K
The living room area has space for a small couch.
Or a cozy chair if you prefer.
Compact bathroom has its own sink.
One-piece standing shower.
Beautiful sliding barn door.
Hanging closet for clothing.
Comfy downstairs bedroom fits a twin bed.
Hot water system.
Mini-split heats and cools the space.
Lovely lofted ceilings throughout.
Ceiling fan for maximum airflow.
Board and batten siding looks stunning.
- Located in Waitsfield, Vermont
- 8×24 Tiny House (192 sq. ft)
- Constructed in 2021
- Living room
- Kitchenn with butcher block countertops
- Downstairs bedroom
- 7×7 loft with access from both sides
- Plumbed for on-grid or off grid water.
- For the off-grid option, it also includes a new composting toilet, water tank, water pump, and for the on-grid water hook-up, a heated water hose.
- Mitsubishi Mini-split
- 2 inches of spray foam insulation in the walls, ceiling and floors.
Learn more and inquire
- NOAH-Certified Luxury Big Blue Gooseneck THOW
- Off-Grid Tesla-Powered Tiny WITH LAND For Sale
- Log Cabin Park Model Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses