They designed and built their tiny home themselves over 2 years time out of Maui, Hawaii. It’s completely off-grid with a DIY rainwater catch system, solar panels, and waterless composting toilet. How do you like it? Take the tour below and let us know what you think in the comments below. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family of FOUR’s 360-sq.-ft. Tiny Home
Maui Tiny Home Highlights
- Built on a 26ft goose neck trailer
- Galley Kitchen
- 9.9 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 3-burner gas range
- Double sleeping lofts
- Stairs with storage to master bedroom
- Tankless water heater
- Walk-in tile shower
- Waterless composting toilet
- 3000 gallon water rain catchment system
- 1.2kw PV Array (solar panels)
- Combo washer/dryer
VIDEO TOUR: Maui Tiny Home
- Maui Tiny Home – Instagram (@zeena_fontanilla)
- Their website
- Video Tour on Vimeo
- 5 Things They’d Change About Their Tiny House
- About their rain harvesting system
Other Stories Kind Of Like This You Might Also Like
- Couple’s Tiny House Financial Freedom
- Tiny House Couple Now Saving Half Their Income! (Interview and Tiny House Tour)
Our big thanks to Zeena @zeena_fontanilla for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- They Built An Incredible Floating Cottage in New Zealand - October 13, 2020
- They Turned An Old School Bus Into A Dreamy 250-sq.-ft. Motorhome - August 7, 2020
- Paul and Annett’s Beautiful Off-Grid Tiny Home And Lifestyle in Byron Bay - March 26, 2020