Well you don’t see this everyday! A family of FOUR living in their Extended Ram Promaster Camper Van. Kirt & Jen have two school-aged sons, and they sold their home in Tennessee so they could pursue full-time vanlife.
While it might seem crazy to fit four people into 80 square feet, this family has loved their last 7 months on the road, realizing just how little they need to be happy and how awesome experiences are for their kids. Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Overland Uncharted: Mom, Dad & Two Boys in One Van
They put lots of storage on the bumper for dirty/stinky stuff like laundry.
The top couch cushion fits on the floor and the boys each have their own “bed.”
VIDEO: Family of 4 Adventuring in an Adorable DIY
Extended Ram Promaster Camper Van
- Parents & Daughters in their Bougie Bus
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Catching Dinner & Baking Bread on Their 220 sq. ft. Sailboat Home - January 27, 2022
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022