Meet the Extea Cabera, built for Basque couple as their full-time residence! Modern Tiny Living customized their “Point” model which is a 20-foot loft-based layout.
This model has a smaller version of the signature MTL Social Area, which also becomes a bed and has oodles of storage underneath. If you look closely, I’m pretty sure that’s a 3-in-1 dishwasher sink to make cleaning dishes so much easier! What do you think of the home?
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Bold Blue Interior Built for Full-Time Living
The new owners chose this bold blue as an accent color
Front door with a nice large window for more light.
Floating shelves over the cabinet/eating space.
Sliding barn to the bathroom.
Here’s the nifty sink!
Space for the washer/dryer combo.
Lots of open storage under the stairs.
Incinerating toilet in the bathroom.
Cool blue pebble tile in the shower
Space for a king-sized bed in the loft.
I like the use of a bookshelf as a barrier.
View from the loft.
Social area turning into a bed.
Storage underneath each seat.
Mini-split for heating and cooling.
And some outdoor storage as well!
VIDEO: EXTEA CABERA: MTL’s Newest 20 Ft. Luxury THOW
- Customization of the “Point” Model
- Extea Cabera (meaning: House Cabera)
- Named by the owners for their Basque heritage
- Built for full-time living
- Electric cooktop
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer combo unit
- Custom tiled shower
- Incinolet incinerating toilet.
- Smaller version of our Modern Tiny Living social area
- King-sized bed in loft
- Extea Cabera by Modern Tiny Living
- Follow Modern Tiny Living on Facebook
- Follow Modern Tiny Living on Instagram
- “Catalina” Stunning THOW w/ Ground-Floor Bedroom
- Trinity THOW: Modern Tiny Living Home with Stunning Green Cabinets
- Funky Modern Tiny House with Aged Siding
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses