This is an ESCAPE Tiny House Vacation in Atlanta, Georgia. Just in time for the Super Bowl, actually! And last I checked, it looks like it’s still available to book for the actual Super Bowl this year on February 2, 2019. It’s the NEW Vista Boho Tiny House which is also now available in XL.
Beautiful Tiny House located in a quiet and peaceful setting… a lovely neighborhood with easy access to everything Atlanta. Nearest MARTA Station is only 2 miles away, which if you’re heading to the Super Bowl, takes you directly to Mercedes Benz Stadium, as well as downtown Atlanta and other MARTA connections.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
ESCAPE Vista Boho Tiny House Vacation in Atlanta, Georgia – Ready for Super Bowl 2019!
Photos via Airbnb
Location is walking distance to East Lake Golf Club, home of the PGA Tour Championship.
Photos via Airbnb
Learn More About this ESCAPE THOW Vacation in Atlanta
More Tiny Homes We’ve Featured Built by ESCAPE
- Carpenter’s Customized Escape Vintage Matthew Model Tiny House
- Escape Traveler XL Tiny House Vacation in Denver, Colorado
- Escape Model One Tiny House with Screened-in Porch!
- Vista C Shipping Container Tiny House from ESCAPE
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019