Talk about a cool place for a vacation! This home was built over two years between two giant boulders on this man’s property in Washington.
The hot tub area is in an actual cave, lit with tiki torches — and it’s so big it’s more like a tiny pool! You walk through the cave and into the rest of the home. It’s a huge open space with a living area and kitchen, full bathroom (with flush toilet) and sleeping for 7 (8 if you include the couch). It’s a fun place for the whole family!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sleep in This Home Built Between Two Boulders
That door takes you into the rest of the home.
This is the outside of the cave home!
Inside, the place is brightly lit with LEDs.
Here’s a little kitchenette with a planter.
The couch and large picnic table area.
The Master bedroom is the only one with windows!
Here’s the loft with two queen beds.
VIDEO: Fabulous Cave House w/ Luxury Interior
- Hot tub cave
- Rest of the home built between two boulders
- Sleeps 7 or 8 people
- 2 queen beds in loft
- 1 queen bed in private bedroom
- 1 twin in loft
- 1 sofa
- Large picnic table seating
- Kitchen with planter
- Bathroom with heated floor in shower
- Flush toilet
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into “Family Cave”
- Breathe: Peaceful Tiny Vacation in Sedona
- Irish Off-Grid Tiny Home Vacation
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-Foot Nomad Tiny House - November 30, 2021
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021
- Tree House Around a 400-Year-Old Oak Tree (w/ HOT TUB) - November 29, 2021