In her 20s, Carly decided she wanted to start her own business as an esthetician, but needed an affordable living situation to make that happen. So she decided to go tiny. She worked with a local professional builder to create the shell, and then she finished the interior with the help of family and friends.
You walk into the “heart” of her home in the kitchen, where she has butcher block counter tops and a huge sink she can even wash her dog in. To one side is her bathroom, complete with a flushing toilet, and to the other side is her cozy living room with a great couch that converts to a guest bed.
She has a loft bedroom with tons of clothing storage, and hanging plants to finish it all off. Take the video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Carly & Her Dog in Their THOW
She wanted a washer/dryer and a flushing toilet in her home.
She had a professional build the shell, and she finished the interior with the help of friends & family.
VIDEO: Adorable DIY Tiny House Allows Solo Female to Start Her Own Business
- Grace’s Massachusetts Tiny Life in an ESCAPE One Model Tiny House
- Michelle’s 26 ft. AWAKES THOW by Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses
- The Grand: Jen’s Warm & Rustic Modern Tiny Living THOW
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cozy, Light-filled & Airy Truform Tiny Home For Sale - December 7, 2021
- Off-Grid Chloe CABN Tiny House in Barossa Valley, Australia - December 7, 2021
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021