Elliot’s van is honestly a marvel of van engineering! Not only did he do everything “differently” than the norm, he did it well. You’ll find a queen-sized Murphy bed, 8 feet of counter space, no garage, and one powerful power system made possible by Tesla batteries.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tesla Battery, Resin-Pour Cabinet Doors & 8 Ft. Long Counter
He intentionally chose a skylight over side windows.
His Murphy bed is behind him!
VIDEO: Cleverly Designed Camper Van w/ Murphy Bed
- Now for sale!!
- DIY resin pour cabinets
- Slide-out eating tab;e and junk drawer
- 9 ft long counter top
- Murphy bed folds down in under 30 seconds
- Separate seating area
- Roof rack
- Tesla battery system
- Dometic skylight install
- No side windows (intentionally)
- Sarah, Banjo & Vanna White Digital Nomad Vanlife
- Stealth Van Conversion with Rain Shower
- Her Van Life with Kitchen, Toilet, and an Indoor Shower
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Stealth, Wheelchair-access Cargo Camper with a Lift Bed - June 28, 2022
- Seth’s Pine Cabin Van Conversion - June 28, 2022
- They Got Married and Built a $35k School Bus Tiny House - June 27, 2022