This is another build by the French tiny house builder, Tiny House Tarentaise. This one features a sleek Scandinavian-inspired interior, complete with light wood walls and cubic furniture.
When you walk in, there’s a cubic-style couch underneath storage and a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf for storage. Just beyond the living area is the kitchen, with a bar-height counter for eating dinner.
There’s a closed-off loft accessible via a staircase, and beneath the loft is a great bathroom, complete with a glass shower stall. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny houses and experiences like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Another Amazing Build by Tiny House Tarentaise
This is the view from the loft bedroom.
When you walk in, here’s the living room.
There’s a bar in the kitchen where you can eat, work, or use the counter space for food prep.
The compact kitchen has a mini-fridge and a two-burner cooktop.
The bookshelf has a large shelf for the TV.
There’s even a custom coffee table.
There’s a pretty nice shower in this tiny house bathroom.
And there’s a Separette toilet.
- French Tiny House With A Plant Wall Bathroom And Main Floor Bedroom
- Maud’s Tiny House with Great Storage by La Tiny Homes
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Theresa’s Manwaring Mini Mansion for the Family Farm - September 27, 2021
- Heather’s 2-Bedroom Tiny Cabin on Wheels - September 26, 2021
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021