Today we’re excited to introduce the beautiful Eclipse Cottages, built with low-maintenance SIP panels and including rainwater catch base filtration systems, greywater reuse systems, and other amazing sustainable options! They come with a few layout options and plenty of customization color/finish-wise.
Right now, these cottages are only available to be placed in one of Eclipse’s three tiny house villages in South Carolina, but eventually, they will build and ship them to the general public.
Did I say tiny house village? Yes! Stay tuned for a more in-depth post about the communities, but you can head over here and here to learn more about two of them (which are currently taking residents) and here for a third one in production. Tell us what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
399 Sq. Ft. Sustainable SIP-Built Cottages
The Omega version has these stunning high ceilings.
The kitchen houses full-sized appliances.
No need for stairs with this ground-floor bedroom.
The bathroom with a flush toilet
The loft ceilings are just over 6 feet at the peak!
You can even opt for a half bath upstairs!
Lovely wall of windows and space for a big couch.
Mini-split heating and cooling.
Look at all the sunlight you get here!
This one has an added porch. Awesome.
Canopy of trees in their village.
You could call this home!
- Steel stud construction
- Steel exterior
- Closed-cell foam insulation
- Rainwater catch base filtration systems
- Greywater reuse systems
- Blackwater management
- ANSI 119.5 Certified Tiny Home
- R35 wall ceiling custom formula closed-cell insulation Floor Space
- 399 Sq. Ft. of livable space
- 5kw of solar on every home
- Multiple floor plans and loft options
- Loft With Up To 399 Sq. Ft. Of Loft Space
⅓ loft with or without the wall, ⅔ loft raised or not on back ⅓, raised roof option so you can stand in our loft (limited availability), ½ bath option on raised roof option,
- Additional option of up to 399 more Sq. Ft. of loft space with a 6’6″ standing room at peak of roof (limited availability)
- Half bath in loft
- Optional Kitchen Island
- Battery Backup
- Water catchment and filtration
- Greywater reuse
- Blackwater management
- This 399-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny House has a Double Decker Porch!
- Gamer’s Park Model Tiny Home in Austin
- Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina
Our big thanks to Justin for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022