Rich and Robin had enjoyed camping in large RVs over the years, but it was expensive to store the RV and they always needed reservations in order to travel. When Robin was diagnosed with cancer again, they considered getting a van to make travel easier and more compact.
Now they can leave home at a whim, with everything they need in a self-contained and stealthy off-grid van. Once the van was finished, it inspired them to retire early so they could travel even more — since you never know how long you have!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Ram Promaster Van Conversion for Two
Rich said he couldn’t fix Robin’s cancer, but he could fix up their van for her.
There’s a hidden toilet and shower set-up.
VIDEO: Cancer Treatment Inspires Van Life & Early Retirement
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/ourmidlifevan/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OurMidlifeVan
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ourmidlifevan
- Follow Tiny House Tours on YouTube
- Personal Chef’s DIY Van Conversion
- Tree-Branch-Filled Van Conversion
- Using Recycled Materials To Create Their First Van
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023