Courtney and James (@drivingdeedee) didn’t know anything about construction or outfitting a van when they purchased their awesome orange Sprinter, but that didn’t stop them from spending 18 months creating an awesome home on wheels so they could travel Europe.
Besides the lovely and unusual exterior color, the inside features a wet bath, a kitchen with a mini fridge and stowable cooktop, and a dinette that turns into their queen-sized bed. The interior looks just as autumnal as the outside, and you can tell lots of sweat and love went into this build.
Watch the great video from FLORB below, where you’ll hear all about the mistakes they made and how they’re enjoying life on the road.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From No Experience to Epic Van Build Out: Driving Dee Dee
James and their pup relaxing..or working?
Could you ask for a better office?
So yes the van is cool, but let’s talk about those amazing mugs!
Their wet bath with a porta-potty and low-flow shower head.
VIDEO: DIY Van Conversion with Indoor Shower
- Sprinter Van
- Orange color
- Orange awning (because, of course)
- Dinette turns into bed
- Swivel table
- Wet bath
- Exterior shower as well
- Diesel hot water heater system
- Stowable cooktop
- Solar power
- Mini fridge
- Emma Goes Everywhere in her 1997 Camper Van Conversion!
- Hand-crafted Camper Van Built on 1977 Tigoa
- Oversized Van Conversion with Luxury Shower
Our big thanks to Bruder for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Muskegon Beachfront Lake Michigan Cottage - September 27, 2020
- Salmon Hill Loft: 900 Sq. Ft. Small House Stay - September 27, 2020
- Earthship Vacation Home in Montana: Off-Grid Living - September 26, 2020